Responsible for conducting training and safety programs for teammates in the division's warehouse.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Conduct new hire on the job training.
2. Conduct Delivery of Operations Orientation (Onboarding and Compliance).
3. Conducts on the job training sessions covering specified areas such as new procedures and coach for correction as requested by a supervisor or manager.
4. Provides position based safety training.
5. Conducts Material Handling Equipment Training.
6. Responsible for function specific training with CSW.
7. Responsible for ensure teammates are trained on using OMU.
8. Maintains record of all trainings.
9. Provides focused safety training for teammates with 2 or more accidents.
10. Conducts DC inspections monthly.
11. Assists DC management in initial incident investigations.
12. Emergency Response.
13. Provides training to teammates on all 3 shifts.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Performs additional duties as directed.
A. EDUCATION & FORMAL TRAINING:
General knowledge of a variety of basic topics, such as math, reading, basic accounting, typing, etc. Equal to a high school diploma . Successful completion of all company warehouse training modules resulting in certification. Certified on all warehouse machinery.
SUGGESTED CERTIFICATIONS & REQUIRED COURSES
1. Advanced Warehouse Certification
2. Operations Certification
3. DC Operations Train the Trainer Course (required)
B. WORK EXPERIENCE:
At least one year of O&M experience required
C. KEY JOB-SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
5. Attendance (green zone)
2. Planning & Alignment
3. Self Direction
4. Collaboration & Influence
5. Decision Making
6. Learning & Adaptability
EQUIPMENT, TOOLS AND WORK AIDS:
Handhelds, voice pick equipment, material handling equipment (to include items such as: hand truck, forklift/reach trucks, cherry pickers), stretch wrap machines, safety knives, safety harnesses, printers, Computers and Tablets
STRENGTH AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. Physical demand requirements are in excess of those for Sedentary Work. Light Work usually requires walking or standing to a significant degree. However, if the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for Sedentary Work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for Light Work.
How To Apply
Amount of Travel No Travel