IC Specialists are responsible for reviewing the Inventory Control policy, completing all training, and adhering to the published policy and related procedures.
The IC Specialist will diligently safeguard the inventory assets managed by the company, perform root cause analysis to completion, and effectively execute reverse logistics.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Perform system adjustments as required and analyze for root cause. Initiate subsequent corrective action.
Confirm creation and completion of cycle count activity daily. Maintain accurate records of all audits, counts, adjustments, and analysis, including those specifically required by the Proactive Cycle Count Program.
Perform reverse logistics specific to customer return of product, ensuring proper and timely execution, including exception management.
Perform reverse logistics specific to product recalls, ensuring proper and timely execution, and adherence to regulatory guidelines and compliance instructions.
Perform reverse logistics specific to vendor returns, regular and excess, ensuring proper and timely execution.
Perform OS&D inbound system reporting and all associated research, ensuring proper and timely execution.
Perform inbound and outbound exception review and initiate corrective action, ensuring proper and timely execution.
Provide timely and accurate response to internal and external teams specific to required counts, balance on-hand and analysis. Initiate communication to resolve errors.
Review and analyze weekly sync reporting to determine root cause and resolution. Initiate corrective action.
Coordinate all physical inventory warehouse preparation and cutoff activities as required by PI Instruction documentation. Manage system requirements and control desk functions, resolve variances, and perform all final reconciliation requirements.
Perform tasks in support of warehouse optimization, as assigned.
Qualified to execute all essential job functions of an IC Coordinator.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Performs additional duties as directed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1. Equal to a high school diploma.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
1. Knowledge of all areas of the warehouse
2. Attendance (green zone)
3. Technology - WMS
5. Equipment Training
EQUIPMENT, TOOLS & WORK AIDS
1. General office equipment including a PC.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS
1. Inside working conditions.
2. No environmental hazards indicated for this role.
1. Repetitive motions: Making substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
2. Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
How To Apply
Amount of Travel No Travel